SYNTEX EUROPE S.R.O. DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIE RULES
Who is responsible for managing your personal data?
Syntex Europe s.r.o responsible for managing your personal data. depending on how you use the entry.kartingcee.eu website.
Details of the company responsible for data handling:
COMPANY NAME: Syntex Europe s.r.o.
COMPANY’S ADDRESS: 94 639 Iza, Iza 791
COMPANY’S REGISTRY NUMBER: 36 836 486
TAX NUMBER: SK2022454258
PHONE: + 36/30-935-9579
NAME OF THE REPRESENTATIVE: István Kovács
WEB SITE: https://www.eva-ems.com/anmeldung_select.php / www.entry.kartingcee.eu
WHAT personal information is purchased and WHEN are we collecting data?
When you are registering in an event that is organized by Syntex Europe s.r.o. or to buying a certain product or service on our web site or webshop, we ask you to provide certain personal details. For example, when you buy, ask for information, create a user account, participate on our events or in our competitions or only visit our website.
Such personal information includes the following:
• Company name
• Tax number
• Email address
• Phone number
• Billing and shipping name, address
Personal information regarding CHILDREN:
We comply with local laws and do not allow children to register on our website if they have not completed the statutory age limit for their country of residence. On events organized by Syntex Europe s.r.o. we ask for a parent’s contribution for children, whom are participating in programs and events.
WHY and HOW do we use (treat) your personal information, datas?
• Protecting rights.
• Identification, contact.
• Customize the marketing and system messages.
• Bidding, information, product presentation, answering questions.
• Preparation of the Orders and the Entries.
• Compliance with our Legal Obligations.
• Validating our legitimate business interests.
• Handled data
NAME OF DATA-PROCESSING:
Syntex Europe s.r.o. is using an external data-processing company, entrusted with the personal data handling by this company on the basis of a voluntary contribution for the operation, maintenance of its web site and for the handling of orders.
Name: Eco-Webdesign Informatikai Kft.
Address: 1138 Budapest, Párkány u. 18.
Phone: + 36/30-525-2863
Website: https://www. ecowebdesign.hu/
Stored data: website visit data, visitor ID cookie.
Activity: hosting, site updating, maintenance, web development
Registration System Service:
Name: Peter Kessler
Address: BRP-ROTAX GMBH & CO.KG Rotaxstr. 1/4623 GUNSKIRCHEN Upper Austria – Austria
Phone: + 43/724-660-1816
Stored data: start number, name, address, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, class, license number, license grade, license issuing country, Entrant’s phone number, mechanic’s name, gokart chassis brand, transponder number.
Activity: Providing an EVA registration system for submitting entries
Name: LUMA Komárno s.r.o.
Address: 94501 Komárno, Rákocziho 17/50
Stored data: Details of the buyer and seller, items purchased, and invoice details.
Activity: accounting, statutory reports and returns
Your personal information will be used as follows:
When using our website, your personal information will be used to provide the product or service you require. For example, if you buy or participate in any event or action on entry.kartingcee.eu, your contact information is used to communicate with such purchases, events or promotions. Information about you, such as shipping or payment or information about the product you purchase, is used to help you, to resolve a problem or question.
For information on our products, services, events, and other promotional purposes.
If you agree, we will send you information and updates of the marketing, promotional products, services, events and other promotions of Syntex Europe s.r.o. After you have given your consent, you may indicate any time that you do not wish to receive such information in the future.
If you have previously purchased, you have provided us with the contact information, we can use it for marketing communications related to similar products or services to you, if permitted by applicable law, unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such information anymore. In other cases, we will ask your permission to send marketing information to you. The information you provided can be used to send personalized messages, related to the products and services of your interest.
We will use these data to continue developing and supporting our products and services.
We also use the personal information you submit to us to continue our business. For example, when you purchase, we use the relevant information for bookkeeping, auditing and for other internal functions. The products and services utilized by you is used to improve the user interface, and such information will help us identify technical and service issues and manage our Web pages and our Applications.
To protect the rights, the property and safety of ours or others.
If we use your personal information in any other way, we will send you a special notice at the time of the data collection and, if necessary, we will ask for your consent.
Your personal data handling on our website has specific legal grounds depending on how you use the website.
If you buy products through our website, we need your personal information to fulfill this contract. For example, we need your payment and contact information to complete your order.
If you use our webshop, your data management will be performed on your consent and in a limited circle of parties, to complete a contract with you (such as purchasing within the webshop).
We also refer to another legal basis, such as our legitimate business interests, to comply with a statutory obligation or to protect your vital interests.
DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Your personal data will be divided by Syntex Europe s.r.o. by the following purposes and under the conditions described above:
On behalf of Syntex Europe s.r.o. of third party providers of data processing such as processing credit card data and payments, delivering, hosting, managing, sending e-mails, research and analysis, performing brand and product promotions and providing certain services and functions. In the case of the use of Third Party Service Providers, we conclude agreements that require the provision of appropriate technical and organizational measures for such provider to protect your personal information.
With other third parties where the sharing of data is necessary:
– compliance with applicable legislation, a governmental call or court decision
– protecting third parties’ needs against Syntex Europe s.r.o.
– to promote fraud prevention or investigation.
– with any third party, if you have consented to it.
– Your personal data available for us, may also be transmitted in the event that we sell all or part of our business or assets (including reorganization, bankruptcy, termination or liquidation).
Protecting and Managing Your Personal Information:
Encryption and Security
• We keep confidential data securely and do our utmost to ensure the security of the data, and we use it to ensure the proper functioning of the Website. This includes, among other matters, sending email to specified contacts, in which case the message will be sent through the given service provider.
• Syntex Europe s.r.o. will never sell or loan your personal information for marketing purposes to a third party
• In addition, Syntex Europe s.r.o. can assure or exercise its law-based rights and protect itself against legal actions
• Syntex Europe s.r.o. for the safe management of data, selects the IT tools used to manage the data so that the data processed can only be used by Syntex Europe s.r.o. as it is entitled to it, to retain the credibility of the data , so there shall be no change in recorded data, other than the record-keeping process, to protect recorded data against unauthorized access
• Syntex Europe s.r.o. may be submitted to an authority or to a court call and to be transmitted according to legal requirements, which may be reported by Syntex Europe s.r.o. by notifying its users in the newsletters if it is not in conflict with the official or court notice or the relevant legal provision.
Keeping Your Personal Information:
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You have the right to ask:
– access to your personal data
– electronic copy of your personal data (portability)
– correction of your personal data if they are incomplete or inaccurate
– the deletion or limitation of your personal data by certain circumstances. These rights are not absolute. If we have obtained your consent to handle your personal information, you may revoke your consent at any time.
To obtain a copy of your personal information or to exercise any other rights, contact us at the given contact details.
When using our website, Syntex Europe s.r.o collects information you send to your web browser that may contain personal information. To collect such information, we use a variety of methods, such as cookies and webmarks. The information thus collected may include your
– unique cookie ID, cookie informations, and information about whether your device has the software required to use certain features
– the unique device ID and device type
– the domain, the browser type and language
– information about the operating system and system settings
– country and time zone
– information about previously visited websites
– visits to our website, such as clickthrough habits, purchases, and marked preferences
– access times and referer URL headers.
Performance: These cookies allow us to correct the performance of our sites by tracking their usage. In some cases, these cookies increase the processing speed of your requests and note the settings you have chosen on the web site. Rejection of such cookies may hinder the bidding process and slow down the operation of the site.